The next version of Imebra is in the testing phase and will be released in about 2 months.
Imebra 2016 is a major upgrade. Its C++ API is modeled after the API currently used for the Android Java bindings.
The major changes introduced by Imebra 2016 are:
- replacement of the custom pointers with std::shared_ptr
- C++ API modelled after the current Java bindings
- Data handlers now are split in Writing Data Handlers and Reading Data Handlers
- Streams are now split in Writing Streams and Reading Streams
- const correctness is now being enforced across all the source code
- The PIMPL idiom allows binary compatibility between revisions